Sunday, January 25, 2009

Holidays with the Family........



Oh my gosh. I have already posted news about Christmas 2008 and somehow I deleted what I had already written. So here goes from memory......and most of you know how good my memory is!!!!


I had all my children home for Christmas this year, along with my granddaughter. It was great. I remember as a child asking my dad what he wanted for Christmas and he would say "just want my family around me, that's all". As a child I thought are you kidding, I had a list a mile long for Santa. Now I understand what my father was talking about.


As a family we went bowling on New Year's Day. It was guys against the girls. Israel never mentioned he had bowled professionally and Morgan never mentioned that he has secretly been polishing his skills on the WII because they just creamed us. We were gracious losers but I guarantee you we will be ready next time and guys you'll be begging for mercy.


No comments:

Post a Comment